Thanks for dropping by!
I set myself quite a list for August. Here it is:
- Something Old: curtains – DD has been vacillating on whether she really wants these and I’m not making curtains (which I don’t enjoy) unless she really wants them! So they remained untouched!
- Something Old: man’s fingerless mitt – not started; our television room has poor lighting (there will be a new floor lamp some time in the future) and there's no way I could work on navy blue while sitting in front of the television. I didn’t even think about knitting during the day; for me, I sew in the daytime and knit at night while watching TV with WM
- Something New: a quillow: I missed two weeks of sewing classes due to “the visit” and “the bug” so the quillow never got started!
- WiP: the Country Houses quilt **sigh** (untouched)
- WiP: Green Stripes and Triangles – make at least two blocks to add to this one (I need 35 altogether) – done!
With these last two, I managed to participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge with the right colour without even trying! I’ve linked up with the last post of “green month” over at SoScrappy blog.
- This wasn’t on the list but I also finished knitting Socks for Someone #5 (I still have to graft the toes and sew in the ends at the cuff)
- I also started my next Grab Bag Challenge project (see below)
Hey, last month wasn’t as bad as I thought!
How did you do with your goals?