Tuesday 11 December 2012

it's great to be back home

"Gee but it's great to be back home
Home is where I want to be.
I've been on the road so long my friend,
And if you came along
I know you couldn't disagree."

from  Keep the Customer Satisfied by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel

I may have been away for only six days but I feel like I've been on the road so long!

It's grey and cloudy outside, it's a very cool 18*C (63*F) after a week over 30*C (86*F) but I don't care! I'm home! Hurrah!
And the fact that I have an appointment today for a full body massage after six days of sitting doesn't hurt either!


6 comments:

  1. what a lovely home coming treat ! Its cool in the mountains where you are, still 28 - 30 here, and humid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - enjoy that massage and welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going on a six day trip by bus next week. I hope I can have a massage when I get home on the 23rd :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home-there is no place like it! Glad you have the massage to look forward to -let it work all the travel stress right into oblivion~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so nice to get home after being on the road. Hope you enjoyed your massage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. coming home is always a special moment!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!