Wednesday 12 December 2012

12-12-12

Today is my uncle's 75th birthday -- a jubilee indeed and an auspicious date!

I don't believe in coincidences but I do have a little story to share:

I had an embroidery class this afternoon. I went early because we were sharing lunch -- it was our last class of the year. Being so close to Christmas and in the heart of a shopping area, it was very hard to find a parking space. I had to drive around for a while, then wait while a woman backed out of a space. Very. Slowly.

I parked my car in that space, it had a three hour limit so I glanced at the clock. You guessed it -- 12:12 on 12-12-12! I couldn't have done it if I'd planned it!

6 comments:

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!