Tuesday 26 July 2011

quilting not finished!

I don't have time to write a long post today.

Yesterday I went to my quilting class, ready to join my quilted blocks.

The teacher said, "You need to quilt (in the ditch) around the frame. I'm sorry; I thought I told you that."

She then showed me how to join two blocks together so that I can work on my quilt at home.

So, that's it, friends; the sun is shining for the first time in ages and I have loads of washing to do

...and I have to quilt those fifteen blocks!

1 comment:

  1. At least now you have the plan-it is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!