Tuesday 7 June 2011

Goodbye to Knitterland

I have just discovered that someone else has a blog called Knitterland, in Russian. They don't post very often as far as I can tell but I don't want to create confusion so Knitterland will go from my post titles!

Besides, it has become tedious typing  "Quilting (or Piecing or Patchwork or Applique) Adventures in Knitterland" then a title. It was fun but it's time to move on!

The question is: should I go back and change all those other post titles?

Adieu Knitterland! Thanks for the adventures!

3 comments:

  1. If I were you, I wouldn't bother changing the previous post titles, I think not using it in future is probably enough. But whatever feels right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, just changing your future titles is enough! Amazing how many others get our incredible ideas, too, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i wouldn't bother and I wouldn't feel any qualms about using it again if you wanted to. It's not like the person in Russia (or you) has ownership of it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!