- Scrap Happy with Pam Davis of "Picklemouse Cottage"
- Quick and Quirky Quilts with Judy Hansen of "Busy Thimbles"
- A Flannel Affair with Pam Davis of "Picklemouse Cottage"
- Charm Pack Quilts with "Logan's Patchwork and Quilting"
- More Quilt As You Go Ideas with Michelle Poole of "Moonshine"
- Children's 'I Spy' Quilts with Heather Bartsch of "Barossa Quilt and Craft Cottage"
- Quilt as You Go Scrap Savers with Julie Wallace of "Quilters Barn"
- Patchwork for Beginners with Julie Wallace of "Quilters Barn"
- Tips, Tricks and the Latest Gadgets for Patchwork and Quilting with Elizabeth Wallace of "Aussie Patches"
We had no intention of taking that last seminar. We're not interested in buying any more gadgets but somehow we ended up in the seminar anyway! And the outcome was a lengthy chat with Elizabeth Wallace and two more people joining her patchwork workshop on 9th April! (take that grin off your face, C!)
As for retailers, if one took away all the stalls selling patchworking materials more than 50% of the Expo would have gone. Take away the papercrafts and beads and 90% of the Expo would be gone! Let's just say there wasn't much there if your only interest was in knitting, crochet and dyeing.
So, was there any retail therapy for us? Well, put it this way: if we get out the sewing machine from hibernation, GB#2 will have four new cloth books!