Wednesday 16 July 2008

Day 3: Australian Country Spinners


After the shock of seeing so much yarn at great prices yesterday, we recovered enough to buy three large bags of yarn! Oh, and four balls of sock yarn. Our purchase didn't make a dent in the amount that was available! In fact, apart from a large part of my yarn budget staying behind, there was no evidence that we had been there!

What was amazing was that we were there until closing yesterday and back one hour after opening today; there was yarn that we may have bought that wasn't there anymore! It's a very popular place!! You can visit the mill shop without leaving home at www.millshop.com.au [I'd give you the link but I'm on a very slow connection so it would take forever for me to get it!]

The weather here is still wet and and cold [12*C / 53*F] and will continue for the rest of week and through the weekend. Nevermind - we're off to Bendigo tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. The weather doesn't have to be warm when the company is! Can't wait for yarn pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather doesn't have to be warm when the company is! Can't wait for yarn pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 3 bags. Now that is resistance. Hope the weather fines up for you at
    Bendigo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!