Monday 16 September 2013

a story that moved me

I am still here! Between the de-cluttering process and an extraordinarily busy schedule for the second half of September and the first half of October, plus the lack of a desktop computer, I have been quiet but not idle.

My computer was in the shop for a week -- the Trojans were, apparently, well and truly embedded. They came from opening a trusted website (who knows which one?) so please be careful and don't fall into the trap I did, thinking they come only through the spam email we are so careful not to open.

Last Thursday, I tried to use my iPad for this post. Everything looking fine in a preview edition but the video didn't come up on the published post! I don't know how that works!

I hope to be back before the end of the week to do a craft-related post.  In the meantime, I have added added a video that really touched my heart. The video is nearly eight minutes long but well worth watching. I hope it touches your heart too. (By the way, I am not suggesting you need to buy the song as the video suggests, that's totally up to you; I haven't!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow!! What a wonderful video!! When Fred was singing, I thought yiks, but then the finished product was so sweet and Fred reminds me of my darling Dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!