This is the place to review last month’s goals and publish new plans for the month of March which, I’m sure, you are already working towards given that the first week of the month is already behind us!
Please link below with the URL of your review/goals post (not just your blog URL).
Here is the list I wrote for February:
- Ben's birthday surprise – every time I tried to work on this I just couldn’t; I didn’t think he would like it so I didn’t devote any time to it!
- Westall cardigan – managed to knit a few rows and am about half way through the bottom ribbing.
Black Stump Creek quilt– finished 9 February; there will be a separate post about this tomorrow (I hope)
- hexagon project bag – didn’t touch it
- Scrappy Log Cabin quilt – didn’t touch it
- Earth and Sky quilt – didn’t touch it
- Deb's Diamond Blanket – didn’t touch it during February, this is a long term project
- placemats for the Grandsons – this was to have been my new project for February and I could have started it because I had finished two quilting projects since 1 January but, like everything else, I didn’t touch it!
- piano cross stitch – didn’t touch it
- Earth and Sky quilt – WIP – at this stage it’s still separate blocks, by the end of March I plan for a finished quilt
- Scrappy Log Cabin quilt – UFO – at this stage it’s a flimsy requiring a border, by the end of March I plan for a finished quilt
- Scrappy Strings II quilt – UFO – at this stage it’s a too big flimsy with a too big backing, by the end of March I plan for a finished quilt
- at least one quilt for Blankets With Love – this will be my new project for March
- Westall cardigan – WIP – finish ribbing, knit sleeves
- hexagon project bag – WIP – my “slow stitching” project