Tuesday 28 February 2012

I have been remiss

Several weeks ago, Vicki of The Accidental Crafter, sent me a pair of shorts for Younger Grandson. She had made them for her son but they were too small. As yet, they are too big for YG but he’ll grown into them soon enough.

I didn’t take a photo of the shorts but I did take a photo of the lovely surprise that came with the shorts. Because I read and comment on Vicki’s blog on a regular basis, she made me a cover for my Kindle.
Kindle cover from Vicki

The cable to connect it to my computer lives in the pocket but it looked a bit bulky so I took it out for the photograph.

Vicki also sent some fabric scraps to add to my collection.
scraps from Vicki

Thank you so much Vicki; you shouldn’t have but I’m so glad you did.

And thank you, too, to Rosalin from the BM knitters’ group, for this gift: DD and I appreciate it and can assure you that it will have a good home.
The Quilter's Album of Blocks and Borders : More than 750 Geometric Designs Illustrated and Categorized for Easy Identification and Drafting
Once again, thank you both.

7 comments:

  1. Love the kindle pouch! Great fabric. Nice for you to rec so much 'love' in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cover. What a lovely thing to make for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome Lynne. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little cover. How nice! It looks like you'll have some fun with those scraps! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are doing well Lynne! Long time no see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great kindle cover. How nice to have it made for you. Lovely fabric and the book looks like a good addition to a quilter's library.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!