Saturday 6 August 2011

seventeen months trying to be seventeen years

I am having a busy few days. It is rare for me to leave the house more than once or twice a week. This week I have been out every day, except Tuesday.

DD and the Grandboys have been here since Thursday lunchtime and we have enjoyed some very-much-missed "together" sewing time. I taught DD how to make a QAYG string block and her first attempt is fabulous  - technically faultless.

No photos to show yet, so I'll leave you with two photos of Older Grandson who decided to climb into the open car yesterday!

Here, in NSW, drivers must be seventeen to get a licence to drive unsupervised
Older Grandson (aged 17 months)


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are having some intensive sewing time together! Look forward to pics of the results. Grandson looks very pleased with himself! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are too cute! Hope you get a chance to relax in your house this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one: 21st photo if ever I saw one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys and their cars huh? I think it's in the handbook they get at birth, hahahah. Fantastic photos and he looks so darn pleased with himself at driving with the big wheel.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!