Wednesday 20 July 2011

upcoming workshops

Thanks C. for sorting out my UFOs! LOL

Here is my tutoring schedule for the rest of this year and what I need to do to be ready for each workshop:

20th August    mini-workshop: no sew grafting
sample needed - will probably take about half an hour to knit and graft two squares

17th September    all day workshop: socks from the toe up
sample needed - plus I need to make sure I know I can do it!

1st October   all day workshop: entrelac
samples already made from former workshop, but I would like to make some more!

I don't have time to be employed elsewhere; so much to do, so little time!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, there's never enough time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We laughingly say there is just not enough time to do all our ideas!
    sounds like a good schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!