Sunday 7 June 2009

"Winter of Textured Knits" KAL
May 2009 Gathering #2

Are you ready for another collection of gorgeous textures?

Paisley Womble has been busy with the needles. Her most recent effort is our first picture:


I absolutely love the colour of this:


I suspect Paisley Womble went shopping especially to match her knitting!



I hope Lorelle hasn't washed away in all the rain in south-east Queensland. She's had time to produce these Thanks, Rell, for including photos I didn't have to crop!! ;-):




This offering is from Rose Red [scroll down]: it's not blocked in this photo so the texture is fairly strong even though the picture is very small!

Then we also have this offering from RoseRed [swing, swing, swing, J!]:


RoseRed would also like us to know these [first seen last month] are finished [thanks Nora3]:


And our final knitter today: Knitter Sue. This will keep someone warm:


What a buzz this one is!! LOL


I'll bet you'll never guess what this is [unless you've visited her blog of course]:



Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the final installment for this month!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynne, have enjoyed these wrap-ups and the little hints of the whole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so fun writing these wrap-ups isn't it? Bringing together all the great work is really satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like it when you do the sneak peeks! I keep forgetting to check in with you to see what everyone is doing, must make sure I start to keep in touch and do it on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!