- Unfortunately, Lynne is now semi-retired from actively teaching
This is true: I only work part-time, but perhaps not unfortunate - for me or my students!
- Unfortunately, Lynne has made some errors herself.
Haven't we all?
This was actually written about Lynne Truss, author of a book I have read and enjoyed [as an English teacher, why wouldn't I?]
- Unfortunately Lynne’s blog is not quite a real blog. You can’t add comments. Here is what is really cool though, Lynne’s on Twitter.
So this is the definition of a 'real' blog - the writer is obviously not talking about me because readers can leave comments here [and I encourage you to do so] and I'm not on Twitter.
- Unfortunately, Lynne wasn't speaking up in defense of Britney
Well I wouldn't, would I?
- Unfortunately, Lynne B. does not exist.
She most certainly does!
- Unfortunately Lynne has had to withdraw from the race.
Just as well, I was built for stability in high winds! LOL
- Unfortunately, Lynne's pension won't be that great
Probably true - the government is going to find it difficult to support all of us baby-boomers when we finally retire. Just as well I plan to be self-funded as a retiree!
- Unfortunately, Lynne is no longer able to take on this important task
... possibly because she is busy with even more important/urgent tasks
- Unfortunately, Lynne spiked her bum on the basket wire on a particularly big bump, so will have to nurse a bit of a bruise for the next few days!
Oh my, what was Lynne doing? I can tell a similar story: I once spiked my bottom on a graphite pencil which had been sharpened in an electric sharpener. The pencils were kept in tins, point up to prevent breakage, and one little darling tripped me and I fell backwards onto his desk! Ouch! I had to have tetanus shot too!! :-(
- Unfortunately Lynne won’t be knitting for a while as she has shoulder problems but I hope she enjoys the silk when she can eventually use it.
Fortunately the shoulder problems, while still sometimes giving me problems are mostly a thing of the past and I will be using the silk soon, Sally. I wasn't ready to face more lace after the saga of the wedding stole!