Friday 2 January 2009

Living Creatively ezine

Many of you Australian bloggers have probably seen the Living Creatively website but I just discovered it on Wednesday [there was an article about Jodie from Ric Rac - one of my favourite blogs - in it].

There is also an article entitled Knitting Rocks - of course, we knitters have always known that. So many interesting articles but alas, no time to read, I have a lace shawl to finish by the end of the month!

PS If the name seems familiar to Sydney crafters, Living Creatively were at the August craft show at Rosehill Gardens. Here's a quote from their advertising:
NEW in 2008 is the inclusion of ‘Living Creatively’, an initiative for the promotion of all things creative, and partly owned by TV personality Kerri-Anne Kennerley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!