Tuesday 7 October 2008

Jean Greenhowe's Knitted Animals

I haven't officially signed up for Blogtobefest having been away for the first five days but I thought I'd see how long I could post every day [at least while I'm not at work]!

In the last week before spring break began, I was looking through an op shop [thrift store] for acrylic yarn to complete the crocheted blanket. I didn't find any but I did find this - in as new condition - for 50c! A copy sold recently on Oztion [Australia's answer to Ebay] for $6.50 so I think I got a bargain.

You can see the rest of the patterns contained in the book here. I think it will keep DD and I busy for a while!

2 comments:

  1. It is delightful..........so do you have one completed yet?! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun. And spring break sounds like fun -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!