Tuesday 8 January 2008

Good Vocabulary? Want to help feed the hungry?

Why don't you give this a try: all you have to do is choose the correct answer [multiple choice] for a particular word meaning. For every definition you get correct, 20 grains of rice are donated. I forgot to look at how much I donated: I know it was 4200+

I do know my highest score was 45.

WARNING: If, like me, you are a fan of "It Pays to Increase Your Word Power" in The Readers' Digest then you'll find this site quite addictive!

1 comment:

  1. Not bad, made me think.

    I donated 2540 grains of rice.
    Vocab level 30
    Best Level 41

    So I would say not bad for a crossword fanatic.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!