Thursday 14 June 2007

My first Charity of the Month (CotM)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I joined an online Australian group called Knit4Charities. Members can knit whatever they want and donate privately, or they can knit for one or both of the specified charities each month. I sent two scarves and two beanies to Missionbeat - my first offering for a specified CotM.

I also have 10 jumpers, 6 teddies and a ball to go to Operation Christmas Child when the Blue Mountains Knitters' Group meets this Saturday. That should clear some space in the loungeroom! LOL

Then I should finally hand over the ten or so blankets I've finished for Wrap With Love - and that will really clear some space! Just need to complete the two I have in progress before I call the local representative to arrange delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!