Friday 2 March 2007

another FO!

After the sad saga of the cardigan, the good news is that I have finished another wrap (afghan) - hurrah! This one is 72in x 40in and weighs 968 grams. The second picture shows scale - I am 5 feet 6 inches, so you can get an idea of the size of the wrap.
Now I have only two more projects to complete (see sidebar) before I can cast on a new project. Since the Lynne Johnson workshop last weekend, I have been yearning to try out some new ideas I've had.

I intend to have both of these finished by Saturday 17 March which is the date on which our knitters' group meets. We have Anita from The Wool Inn coming and I want to be able to buy if something catches my eye. It's also the day that our "one skein challenge" begins, so these two project need to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!