Thursday 27 December 2012

joining in during 2013


 Never Too Hot to Stitch!
Apart from my own linky party, there are many great things happening out there in the stitching blog-world: donations, swaps, quilt-alongs and knit-alongs, lotto, round-robins and many linky parties.

I have, in the past, participated in knit-alongs, but so far I have not joined any online swaps or block lotto, and I’ve never been invited to join a “round robin”. However, there are a few linky parties I have joined in the past and a few additions I plan to join this year, on a semi-regular basis:

  • Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story (hosted by Heather and Megan).
Fresh Poppy Design
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Patchwork Times
  • The Rainbow Scrap Challenge at SoScrappy blog (hosted by Angela). The link is for 2012 but I’m sure Angela will upgrade soon!
SoScrappy


And two monthly linky parties:
Patchwork Times
2013NewFO
Are you planing to join in with some of the fun?

I'd love it if you would join me for 2013 - the Year of the Finished Project.

4 comments:

  1. Wow are you jumping over the edge! Btw...the link for the Rainbow Challenge goes to Cat Patches....check that link.
    Could be a very interesting and busy year. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure will keep you inspired and on track to finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of linky's, should be lots of fun to see all your progress on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great idea this year. I am sure there will be more to come too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!