Apart from my own linky party, there are many great things happening out there in the stitching blog-world: donations, swaps, quilt-alongs and knit-alongs, lotto, round-robins and many linky parties.
I have, in the past, participated in knit-alongs, but so far I have not joined any online swaps or block lotto, and I’ve never been invited to join a “round robin”. However, there are a few linky parties I have joined in the past and a few additions I plan to join this year, on a semi-regular basis:
- Sew What Monday at FunThreads (hosted by Carol).
- Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story (hosted by Heather and Megan).
- Works in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced (hosted by Lee).
- Thank Goodness It’s Finished Friday. This has its own blog and is guest hosted each week. I am hosting this one on 29 March!
- Friday What’s on the Needles? at Patchwork Times (hosted by Judy).
- The Rainbow Scrap Challenge at SoScrappy blog (hosted by Angela). The link is for 2012 but I’m sure Angela will upgrade soon!
- Slow Sewing Sunday at Kathy Quilts (hosted by Kathy).
And two monthly linky parties:
- Get It Done! at Patchwork Times (hosted by Judy)
- New FO Challenge at Cat Patches (hosted by Barbara)
Are you planing to join in with some of the fun?
I'd love it if you would join me for 2013 - the Year of the Finished Project.