Monday, 22 October 2007

The knitting part of Clapotis is finished!

Once the end was in sight [at the decrease rows] I couldn't put it down! I knitted twelve rows, took a break, knitted twelve rows, until I had about 35 rows to go then, with the finish line in sight, the final spurt and I was over the line!

The forecast for today is 35C [95F] so it will be perfect for blocking - if I can find my board and pins! The re-decorating continues at a frantic pace - the floor goes down on Thursday and the carpet on Friday. Half the things we own [apart from big pieces of furniture and the computer!] are stacked in boxes in the garage. And only half that junk will make it back inside!!

I'm off to do my block! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Yay clapotis! Well done - cant wait to see a photo when its all blocked and lovely.

    Thanks for the referral to Virginia Farms - that sounds like exactly what I need. Funny that you mention dyeing...its is rather on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting through the clappy! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - despite minor setbacks (glumph) so pleased it's done -nad really look forward to meeting it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!