Monday 24 September 2007

Presenting: the Small Diamond Wrap
and two coathangers


Completed wrap: 175cm x 40cm [70in x 40in]
56 squares 12.5cm x 12.5cm [5in x 5in] knitted on the diagonal. 11.25 metres [12.5 yards] of seaming and 200+ ends to sew in! The joys of using two strands of 4ply as a substitute for 8ply!

Was it worth it? The result speaks for itself - and someone will soon be wrapped in a thick warm blanket.


I know lace coathangers are not everyone's taste but I like nice coathangers. Better than those plastic triangle-shaped things DD prefers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!