Pages

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

sunshine in Patonga

We had one day in eight that was sunny from beginning to end. Fortunately, it was the day that DD, SIL and GS#1 visited us.



At low tide, we had fun on the beach.










There was no bath in the house so Grandad washed GS#1 in a plastic tub. After his initial refusal to cooperate, he enjoyed his "bath" (especially after the camera appeared)!

3 comments:

  1. I have a photo of one son, then aged three being washed in a smaller plastic container when we were out camping. Amazing how children will cheer up at the sight of the camera.

    Al my sons became used to the shower from a few weeks old. Sometimes it was the easiest way to clean them up in the morning by handing in to whichever parent was in the shower! They did have a bath too but the shower was convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ocean pics are beautiful! The color of the water is much bluer than here; we have more green tint in the blue water! Your grandson is so cute-he sure knew how to enjoy himself!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Thanks for dropping in. I look forward to reading your comment.
I like to answer comments; if you are "no-reply blogger" I will try my best to get back to you on your blog! I'm not on FaceBook so I can't contact you there!